Sunday, May 10, 2015

Kingston Mobile Lite

The Kingston Mobile Lite is an amazing little gadget.



I don't carry a laptop with me when I travel, 
and I need extra storage for my pictures. 
So after a lot of research, I settled for it for these reasons:

- It's not expensive (about $30)
- It's not large or heavy.
- It's not complicated to operate (requires phone app)
- It allows you to transfer files from an SD card to an external hard drive.
- It allows you to access and view/play files stored in the external hard drive
(for example, movies, music, pictures, documents, etc.)
- It acts as emergency charger for your phone

My model is a little outdated but works like a charm.
Here is the website where you can find more info about it.




NOTE: I have no affiliation whatsoever with the brands, products or services described in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment